Action inside our best-in-class touring coach fleet with extensive walk-through video trips, and discover what makes each motorized Airstream special — from security functions to power, efficiency, facilities and more.
With the current addition of the Interstate 24X to Airstream’s growing fleet of best-in-class touring coaches, there are now 5 motorized Airstream Class B motorhomes to pick from– each with its own taste and specialized. Whether your experience takes you far afield in the Interstate 24X or you’re searching for something more city-friendly like the Interstate 19, there’s something for each design and taste of travel in our visiting coach fleet.
Now, you can step inside each of our visiting coaches from the convenience of your sofa, with extensive video walkthroughs highlighting the functions and facilities in each of our visiting coaches. Hosted by Airstream VP of Sales, Justin Humphreys, these walk-throughs provide you a within take a look at what sets each Airstream motorhome apart– at what to try to find when you head to your regional Airstream dealership.
Airstream Atlas: All the Elegant Conveniences of House
With an eye-popping restroom, a foldaway Murphy Suite, and the power and efficiency of Mercedes-Benz, Atlas includes every feature and travel include you require for a perfect experience. With high-grade surfaces and components inside and every security and efficiency functions used by Mercedes-Benz, Atlas makes a declaration any place you park it.
- Slide-out Murphy Suite transforms from sofa to bed at the push of a button
- Walk-in residential-style restroom with luxurious shower
- Big fridge and a lot of prep area for the best meal
Interstate 19: Little however Mighty
With a kitchen area, restroom, and area to unwind, sleeping, work, or play– all in less than 20 feet– the active Interstate 19 is little marvel. Flexible and capable, it’s perfect for a solo experience and ideal for a couple who desires the very best of nature and the city. The compact size permits you to quickly browse parking areas and shifts perfectly from city landscape to grand natural vistas.
- Just a a number of feet longer than a basic SUV
- Constructed on the Mercedes-Benz ® 2500 Sprinter Van chassis
- More than 50 best-in-class functions come basic– not as alternative.
- All the facilities you anticipate in a little footprint
Interstate 24GL: Bring Along Your Buddies and Household
Whether you’re striking the roadway on a prolonged journey, amusing at a tailgate, or taking your buddies on the best winery trip, the Airstream Interstate 24GL is efficient in bringing along a crowd. With seating for approximately 9 individuals (7 if you pick the 4×4 alternative), several flat screen tvs, a complete cooking area, onboard restroom, and renowned Mercedes-Benz ® power and performance, the Interstate GL will get you and your team there in design and convenience. And if your best concept of travel does not include a crowd, the Interstate 24GL is simply as comfy for solo trip or a couple’s trip.
- Seating for approximately 9 (7 in the 4×4 alternative)
- Front captain chairs rotate to deal with the 2nd row around the best table for a fast lunch or cards
- Sleeps 2
- 24 feet long
Interstate 24GT: The Ultimate Touring Automobile
Perfect for a couple who wishes to set out on the journey of a life time– or just take a trip to your next location in supreme convenience and design– the Interstate 24GT trades additional traveler area for more counter area, a closet, and a practical workstation for capturing up on e-mails. That performance, usage of area, and efficiency makes the 24GT measure up to its “Grand Trip” name.
- 24 feet long
- Seating for approximately 7
- Elegant sleeping area for 2
- Tankless hot water heater
- Air Trip Suspension
- 24 feet long
Interstate 24X: Experience is Closer Than You Believe
Airstream’s latest visiting coach, the Interstate 24X, is a rugged, capable, and smooth experience van that’ll get you closer to your experience than ever previously. Like all Airstream Touring Coaches, it’s developed on the Mercedes-Benz ® Sprinter Van chassis for the power and efficiency your experience needs. Inside, there’s space for equipment, bikes, kayaks– whatever you require to have the journey of a life time– all quickly securable with an aluminum Airplane L-Track Storage System on the walls, ceiling, and flooring for total protection.
- The biggest sleeping location in any Class B touring coach on the marketplace
- Efficiency lighting outside system, consisting of a 42-inch LED Light Bar above the windscreen.
- Thoughtfully-designed L-track system lets you protect whatever for the journey
- 3.0 L V6 Turbo Diesel motor with 188 horse power and 325 pounds. of torque
- Tow approximately 5,000 pounds.
- 24 feet long
Check out Airstream’s best-in-class fleet of motorized touring coaches.
Find Out More